The ANT Lab: Analysis of Network Traffic
The ANT Lab does research to improve security and understanding of the Internet.
- new talk “Infrastructure for Experimental Replay and Mutation of DNS Queries” at the AIMS Workshop 2017 (on 2017-03-05)
- new talk “Collecting and Visualizing Outages Over the Long Haul” at the AIMS Workshop 2017 (on 2017-03-05)
- new talk “DNS Privacy, Service Management, and Research: Friends or Foes” at the NDSS DNS Privacy Workshop 2017 (on 2017-03-05)
- new technical report “Does Anycast hang up on You?(extended)” (on 2017-02-20)
- new conference paper “Towards Characterizing International Routing Detours” in AINTEC 2016 (on 2017-01-20)
(These recent events are from our blog.)