Antlink: Manage a tree of git or other VC repositories with funky symlinks
Antlink handles trees of repositories, ere a meta-repository can point to other sub-repositories, me of which are checked out ("cloned") or not. positories stored at the same place can live in a "site", mplifying their discovery. tlink's goal is to make groups of git (or other) repositories scoverable without requiring everyone check out everything.
Pre-built versions for RPM (Fedora, CentOS, REHL): see https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/johnh/antlink/
- antlink-1.6.tar.gz [SRPM] (2016-12-06); current release
- antlink-1.5.tar.gz [SRPM] (2016-12-06)
- antlink-1.4.tar.gz [SRPM] (2016-12-06)
- antlink-1.3.tar.gz [SRPM] (2016-06-06)
- antlink-1.2.tar.gz [SRPM] (2016-01-05)
- antlink-1.1.tar.gz [SRPM] (2016-01-04)
- antlink-1.0.tar.gz (2016-01-03)
See the antlink manual page for details.
Why use antlink? Why not use something else (git submodule, git subtree, git annex, Android repo, svn)? Good questions… the short answer is: none of them do things quite right. A much more detailed discussion is in the antlink manual page.